ELEGANT PAPER PLATES AND NAPKINS : IRON NAPKIN HOLDERS : CUTE COCKTAIL NAPKINS
Elegant Paper Plates And Napkins
- (paper plate) a disposable plate made of cardboard
- (Paper plate) A plate is a type of dishware, a broad, concave, but mainly flat vessel on which food is served. They can also be used for ceremonial or decorative purposes.
- A disposable plate made of cardboard
- suggesting taste, ease, and wealth
- (of a scientific theory or solution to a problem) Pleasingly ingenious and simple
- refined and tasteful in appearance or behavior or style; "elegant handwriting"; "an elegant dark suit"; "she was elegant to her fingertips"; "small churches with elegant white spires"; "an elegant mathematical solution–simple and precise and lucid"
- (elegantly) with elegance; in a tastefully elegant manner; "the room was elegantly decorated"
- Pleasingly graceful and stylish in appearance or manner
- A baby's diaper
- A square piece of cloth or paper used at a meal to wipe the fingers or lips and to protect garments, or to serve food on
- A napkin, or face towel (also in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and South Africa: serviette) is a rectangle of cloth or tissue paper used at the table for wiping the mouth while eating. It is usually small and folded.
- (napkin) a small piece of table linen that is used to wipe the mouth and to cover the lap in order to protect clothing
- (napkin) diaper: garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist; worn by infants to catch excrement
elegant paper plates and napkins – Entertaining with
Paper Plate Print
This is the page I then made by pressing paper onto the plate.
elegant paper plates and napkins
StalkMarket’s 9-inch heavy duty dinner plates are made entirely from biodegradable and compostable sugar cane fiber, keeping the earth happy and a better place to live for future generations. They are 100 percent tree- and plastic-free, and are biodegradable, recyclable, and home compostable, yet just as functional and effective as traditional disposable tableware products.
StalkMarket plates are just as tough as traditional disposable tableware.
Good for the Earth, Good for You
Unlike traditional paper tableware, StalkMarket doesn’t use a polyethylene coating, which means it will degrade quickly in a composter or landfill. Made entirely of renewable and sustainable materials, they are also an environmentally superior alternative to disposable plastic or polystyrene products.
Don’t mistake environmentally friendly for effectiveness or cleanliness, however. StalkMarket products are built tough, and can withstand boiling liquids, are microwave safe, can be frozen, and are oil- and cut-resistant. Since the raw materials used to make StalkMarket utensils and tableware are byproducts of food-grade sugar processing, they are free of any contaminants throughout the manufacturing process. This means they are perfectly safe for food contact, pharmaceutical packaging, and personal care items.
Feel Good Without Feeling Poor
With StalkMarket products, you can feel good about doing your part for the environment without feeling a pinch in your wallet. StalkMarket disposable tableware is priced similarly to other high-end disposable paper products and, in fact, often cost less than plastic or polystyrene products, due to the rising cost of oil-based products.
StalkMarket was created to provide an environmentally and economically viable alternative to traditional disposable paper- and plastic-based products. A sugarcane fiber-based paperboard called bagasse is the base material for StalkMarket’s core line of products. Bagasse is made from recovered sugarcane waste from sugar refineries. StalkMarket products are fully compostable after use, creating a green cycle that goes from Stalk to Market and from Market back to Stalk.
All StalkMarket products are:
Made in full compliance with US Food and Drug Administration Guidelines.
ISO 9002 compliant.
Accredited by SGS (Societe Generale de Surveilance) Geneva Switzerland, the world’s leading verification, testing and certification organization.
ASTM and BPI (Biodegradable Product Institute) compliant.
How are StalkMarket products made?
StalkMarket’s manufacturing process is free of contaminants.